Tuesday 26 April 2011

Creative workshop module



Daniel Wu an artist from Hong Kong, who shared his life experience of looking further to the journey. He believed that people should not focus on goal, they should learn how to ready for each challenges by extend their limits. Took around of your places, sense the enjoyment of pathway that you are brought to walk to.



Lee Hom an artist from Taiwan, given a brief talk of how he produce his music album with his last experience. How he connect his ideas with the connection of universe. How he always believed fluffy pop is not what he call as music.




My aim of this module is to produce my work with any things that i learn in different workshop. It was done with illustration with six different masks. People always wear two masks while they overcome issues and reality. Yet, I personally think that mask is not what attitude you have, it is more likely your emotion that express on your face. Here are those six masks that i wear along my journey. Consider myself someone who, do not like to praise myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment